The Missouri health insurance marketplace open enrollment ended March 31, but you may still be able to get coverage if you qualify for a special enrollment period or qualifying life event. Below are some of the qualifications to have a special enrollment period.
- Got Married
- Got Divorced or separated
- Lost coverage
- Lost dependent status
- Had a baby or adopted a child
- Changed your household income
- Had a change in immigration status
- Moved to another county or zip code
- Had errors with your enrollment
If any of the above situations apply to you and you are needing health insurance in Missouri, call us to find out more or to shop plans. Don't tackle this alone. Get the guidance you deserve and find the plan that best fits you or your family.